Keen Atlanta Cool Steel Toe Work Shoe

Nalu Rash

5a45f6f7fcc20194a0ace519b4243f50.jpg

Thank you Dan and Eric for recommending Keen shoes.

I picked these up a few days ago. They are very light and comfy. They have a mesh that keeps your feet nice and cool.

I still like my Timberland 6" Pitboss boots, but the Keen Atlanta Cools would be very good for those hot days or if you are trying to stay light on your feet while still having steel toe protection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

I had to do a Google search to find who sold Orthofeet Biofit Pacific Palisades and you came up. So I bought them from orthofeet. The shoes DO fit as they should. I have noticed however, that they are not as beefy as before. I can understand as they are expensive shoes and the manufacturer is trying to keep the price down. But they still fit perfectly, accepted my orthotic without complaint, and my feet still have wiggle room for my toes. Great shoe. I fervently hope you continue to carry these and the manufacturer will continue to make them. 

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Jronman said:

My current work shoes are ready to replace. Are Keen worth getting?

Try them on if you can, I tried several pairs and hated all of them. Gander Mountain sells them in store, not sure of any other big retailer.

I really like my Keen Pittsburgh boots, but you should try them on if you can.  One thing that bugs me is that there is slight heel lift on my right foot, even when I'm using a heel lock tie.  I might try a different insole, but overall they are very comfortable otherwise.

14 hours ago, khariV said:

I really like my Keen Pittsburgh boots, but you should try them on if you can.  One thing that bugs me is that there is slight heel lift on my right foot, even when I'm using a heel lock tie.  I might try a different insole, but overall they are very comfortable otherwise.

They're really deep(The distance from heel to the bend from shin to foot) shoes. A lot of shoes are lacking in that, it works well for fat man-feet...not to be confused with but yet not excluded fat-man feet.

With those kind of shoes I have issues with the tongue sliding to the outside. I have really big calves and larger than average feet but my ankles are kinda skinny so I notice this really easy.

• 9 months later...