Milwaukee since TTI

Conductor562

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on Milwaukee since the TTI buyout. I was really convinced Milwaukee was headed the way of Porter Cable but I've got several post TTI tools and they still seem to be top notch. Nobody makes anything like they used to, but it APPEARS they've maintained a very high level of quality. Any thoughts?

I thought the exact same thing you did. I thought they were going to go downhill, but I think the opposite has happened. The M12 line is great and one of the biggest lines on the market. They have come out with a lot of new tools and sunk a lot of money into research. I have a bunch of Milwaukee tools and have used and abused them and they have been great. Since they have changed batteries, the new batteries have been great and reliable. The tools have lasted so far with no complaints. So far I am very happy with the direction of the company and quality of their tools they bring to market.