What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

This guy arrived today... and a couple cabinet pulls. Interestingly enough the cabinet pull actually came with long screws. So many times you buy cabinet pulls and the provided screws are too short. The GRS-16 has 4 threaded screw holes not sure why. Curious if they are for anything. Anyone know? Would seem like wasted work to drill and tap 4 screw holes if they are to be used for nothing. There was a thankyou note in the box for buying the GRS-16 and it had some interesting info. During the manufacturing process the squares are not color matched which means no two squares are the same color.

IMG_6477.thumb.jpeg.5372231b73d2ebf08582ceb7c40950a6.jpeg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dwain said:

I'll bet not as many as oztooltalk ;) Currently have 12 (10 cordless, 2 electric)

Be posting this review tonight:

SDS Rotary Hammer Drill Comparison.jpg

Roll-on tonight! 

I take it you guys pay for the sleepers and clean up your mess when you're done? You'll have to shoot a "behind the scenes" vid soon! ;)

I picked this up last week.  Just wanted the 2 batteries so I would have extra for the Ryobi Airstrike, work light, and inflator/deflator I got.  But they had a deal where if you bought the hammer drill you could get the 2 - 4 Ah batteries for free.  The drill does not really fit in with all the other yellow cordless tools I own.

ryobi-hammer-drills-p1813-64_1000.thumb.jpg.810c92ee861c48ec4eeb294df1c80f80.jpgryobi-power-tool-batteries-p122-64_1000.thumb.jpg.5c4a5e6f18a52689c3aeecc5890c8100.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/16/2017 at 5:18 PM, Jronman said:

This guy arrived today... and a couple cabinet pulls. Interestingly enough the cabinet pull actually came with long screws. So many times you buy cabinet pulls and the provided screws are too short. The GRS-16 has 4 threaded screw holes not sure why. Curious if they are for anything. Anyone know? Would seem like wasted work to drill and tap 4 screw holes if they are to be used for nothing. There was a thankyou note in the box for buying the GRS-16 and it had some interesting info. During the manufacturing process the squares are not color matched which means no two squares are the same color.

IMG_6477.thumb.jpeg.5372231b73d2ebf08582ceb7c40950a6.jpeg

As for the threaded holes, if you go through their website, I’m pretty sure they have rails that attach to make it a bigger square

https://tsoproducts.com/tso-products-guide-rail-squares/angle-accessory-for-grs-16-family/

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, rrich1 said:

Thanks. Those do look small. I've got girl sized hands so I might still like them lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

haha you have Trump baby hands! They're nice but for whatever reason the rod is recessed into the handle a bit, not the best QC there. I don't love the chrome on the tip. Keep an eye on Amazon, I got mine for under $8 shipped.

haha you have Trump baby hands! They're nice but for whatever reason the rod is recessed into the handle a bit, not the best QC there. I don't love the chrome on the tip. Keep an eye on Amazon, I got mine for under $8 shipped.
#maga!

I'll check then out. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 11/9/2017 at 10:12 PM, NicholasShetley said:

Here are a couple of my

somewhat recent purchases. The new fuel ratchet is a massive improvement over the old one. I have no worries at all about breaking the head on this one under normal use. I also picked up the new Milwaukee generation two high torque impact and it is an absolute monster. When they say that it is a pneumatic replacement they are not kidding. I have done a few side by side tests and it is a tiny bit stronger than an Ingersoll Rand 2135timax at 175 psi. IMG_1585.thumb.JPG.44b6d767759dcda360e36c664d37a748.JPG

IMG_1515.JPG

that fuel ratchet is on my list, nice

4 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Sort gift from Sears, had to throw $50 bucks in on this little guy. Only using it really to cut wood but a hell of a lot safer than clamping a jigsaw in a jawhorse!

85k9ZHW.jpg

Ha! I used to have that bandsaw several years ago! Great little saw!

• Like 1