What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Not much to report today. Bought a bunch of metric bolts and nuts to fill out my stock. I've got enough SAE to assemble a battleship, but had very little metric. Most of that was leftover stuff from various things I've assembled for the kids.

Spent around $80 and will have a decent supply of various lengths and pitches in 4,5,6,7,8,10, and 12mm. When you live where I do, a trip to the store for a bolt is a real pain in the ass, so I try to keep a decent selection on hand.

• Like 1

MILWAUKEE-48-59-1890P

MILWAUKEE-48-59-1890P

MILWAUKEE-2810-20

MILWAUKEE-2810-20

RUBI TOOLS-25979

RUBI TOOLS-25979

RUBI TOOLS-76908

RUBI TOOLS-76908

Well, my tool budget, if not my altoids tin as well, has been officially crushed. I am almost thankful that Makita tools were not included in that sale.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rcarnes911 said:

When you order a new tool online then see it at the local lowes before they have even shipped mine4f94c47d968dac1fe91661d7b87214ea.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not sure flipping off the Lowe's stock is the right call.... Go-to the site you ordered from and flip it off..... Lowe's did you no wrong....... This time lol!

Not sure flipping off the Lowe's stock is the right call.... Go-to the site you ordered from and flip it off..... Lowe's did you no wrong....... This time lol!
Lol I was very tempted to buy it, they only had one but I already forked over 165 and get a 6.0 battery so I will be patient. I had a 65 hour work week on this check so I need to pick out something new maybe the big impact

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

On 9/1/2017 at 6:18 PM, Jscott said:

Bought this today and excited to put it to work

IMG_20170901_152908.jpg

IMG_20170901_153744.jpg

Move got the 734 as well. You've never seen a sawdust producing machine until you fire that bitch up. Mine is probably 12 or so years old I'd say, still works great. 

Remember, the planer knives are reversible, some people don't realize that. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Conductor562 said:

Move got the 734 as well. You've never seen a sawdust producing machine until you fire that bitch up. Mine is probably 12 or so years old I'd say, still works great. 

Remember, the planer knives are reversible, some people don't realize that. 

Lol I did notice they are double sided thank you though. I'm moving things around in the shop and haven't even got a chance to see it produce sawdust hopefully tomorrow.. making a permanent home for it now 

Got a perfect grade on my first Finance quiz, so I rewarded myself with a DeWalt OMT with free 6Ah battery at Lowe's.  I was debating the XR circular saw to replace my Fuel saw, but decided to save $27 and wait for a future deal (or another perfect grade next week).

Again, sorry for never including photos; my phone doesn't let me upload them.

• Like 2