What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Bought a Milwaukee Surge kit with the 2.0 batteries to complement my One-key combo I picked up on eBay the other day (for $260 brand new...compared to the $499 it goes for at Home Despot).

On a side note, am also selling off my other brands of power tools...for my needs I really just need one

23 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Yeah I got that same kit clearanced for $35.

That an outstanding deal!  Haven't found one quite that good for a few months.

I'm going to be in this area for a couple more days and plan to hit up the last area HD and Lowe's today or tomorrow before hitting a few up on the way back to GA.  Maybe there will be a hidden gem somewhere.

10 minutes ago, fm2176 said:

That an outstanding deal!  Haven't found one quite that good for a few months.

I'm going to be in this area for a couple more days and plan to hit up the last area HD and Lowe's today or tomorrow before hitting a few up on the way back to GA.  Maybe there will be a hidden gem somewhere.

Yeah this one was like way back in February or earlier

1 hour ago, Stercorarius said:

They running a BOGO promo on those sockets again?

Not that I'm aware of, these are actually from Sunex in exchange for an honest review once I use them. Figured I'd share since they showed up at the same time as the Sawzall and it's not often I can describe a set of something by it's weight. :) 

My two TSTAK II’s from Acme Tool came this morning. They were backordered for 7-10 days. I then found Zoro had a 15% off coupon and had them in stock. So I ordered three from them since I knew I needed at least five. Sadly Zoro only shipped one because someone else ( @jtkendall ) bought 3 of the 4 they had left right before me. So I ended up with 4 backordered. Zoro shipped the one then I got a email saying my two from Acme had been shipped. So three showed up this morning. Just got an email from Zoro that my other two shipped.

C9F81892-6E03-49D6-AA9C-32ACDDDC3DCD.thumb.jpeg.a11890bd940a089e81cba6ebfde78560.jpeg

M12 specialty tools (a.k.a. tools I don’t use often)

1B48D5AF-2D50-4C0B-B337-E129D1C51EDF.thumb.jpeg.c23714e8d59de36618a07c9f094e466b.jpeg

Battery box (for now)

6BC4C7F6-C2AD-4ED4-B8F5-6E2FABF1B0B2.thumb.jpeg.2ec05f76cc00cad0a516a51de95d32f8.jpeg

M12 tools until I upgrade the Impact Driver and Drill in December.

My 3/8″ Drive 42PC Standard & Deep Master Impact Socket Set from Sunex showed up as well.

9DC5CD28-346A-49E9-A2FD-43FEC0F541D9.thumb.jpeg.444d7bae85584acb79c5ee96be074ccc.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jtkendall said:

Not that I'm aware of, these are actually from Sunex in exchange for an honest review once I use them. Figured I'd share since they showed up at the same time as the Sawzall and it's not often I can describe a set of something by it's weight. :) 

They are the shit. Nothing better for the money.

1 hour ago, noccem said:

Not today but this month. Only paid full retail price on the sawzall, rest I got through really good deals. Just waiting for the rear handle 60v to come in. Its exciting how far cordless tools have come.

20171027_222057.jpg

How much did you get the dog for? Was it used or new?

• Like 3