What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

I finally gave in to the temptation to pick up Ryobi’s new-ish brushless impact driver. Initial impressions seem to confirm that this unit is in the same league power-wise as top-performing competitors. Although like its predecessor it is a hefty unit, but for my intended utility this is perfectly fine.

1E84C4D3-5632-4202-9980-25FE1860CE74.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ToolBane said:

I finally gave in to the temptation to pick up Ryobi’s new-ish brushless impact driver. Initial impressions seem to confirm that this unit is in the same league power-wise as top-performing competitors. Although like its predecessor it is a hefty unit, but for my intended utility this is perfectly fine.

1E84C4D3-5632-4202-9980-25FE1860CE74.jpeg

I got that adapter for Ryobi so I can run Ryobi tools on Dewalt batteries. Still have to buy a Ryobi glue gun but cannot wait.

• Like 1

Not today but earlier this week. Bought this beauty Ridgid 18v HyperDrive Brushless 18-Gauge Brad Nailer. Loving it so far, really good on the 4.0ah batteries, been using it all day all week (9 hour days) never had to swap batteries through out a day yet. Only problem is the weight, gets a bit painstaking using it above your head all day.

20180708_095849.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ChrisK said:

I got that adapter for Ryobi so I can run Ryobi tools on Dewalt batteries. Still have to buy a Ryobi glue gun but cannot wait.

I’ve got that too, nifty little toy! I don’t have frequent need for it but I think it was $20 or so? Hell’a useful when the occasion arises.

0500043F-D9F0-4A9C-8042-91A13A45C5DC.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ToolBane said:

I’ve got that too, nifty little toy! I don’t have frequent need for it but I think it was $20 or so? Hell’a useful when the occasion arises.

0500043F-D9F0-4A9C-8042-91A13A45C5DC.jpeg

I am going over today, it says it’s in stock but God knows I can’t find it. I am pretty confident this is going to help quite a bit in my woodshop though. Temporary hold ups for jigs and even permanent stuff too, we will see 🙏😎

16 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

I am going over today, it says it’s in stock but God knows I can’t find it. I am pretty confident this is going to help quite a bit in my woodshop though. Temporary hold ups for jigs and even permanent stuff too, we will see 🙏😎

I enjoy using mine.  In store they are located with the staple guns, so they may not even be in the tool aisle.  Most stores don't seem to stock them with the other Ryobi One+ tools.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, fm2176 said:

I enjoy using mine.  In store they are located with the staple guns, so they may not even be in the tool aisle.  Most stores don't seem to stock them with the other Ryobi One+ tools.

Yeah, it’s not generally in the ordinary Ryobi section. I found it with the other, corded glue guns.