What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Yeah some of those m12 tools are priceless in my work. ...

Tight space that I could only get one arm in just about. ... trying to reroute the plumbing. ... How am I supposed to get in there to cut it out?

832db0d918bcccf16be5f5d680dfafa9.jpg

Hnnnhg oh yeah that's the ticket

1bbcd3ed8297e9a1f05cfdc9efff054e.jpg

Don't forget to chamfer now

80582c3ede2a9647c10f1dccf93fa1f8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

. Very nice Santi I still have my wires showing hopefully I'll get to it this weekend I love the clean look of no wires.

The ol lady told me I could only mount it on the wall if she couldn't see any wires!

I went with this kit:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GWGZGQ4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1451967322&sr=8-1π=SY200_QL40&keywords=powerbridge+in+wall+power+and+cable+management+kit&dpPl=1&dpID=41y311p2v8L&ref=plSrch

• Like 1

That's a good set up. I like it a lot. [emoji106]

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

Yeah some of those m12 tools are priceless in my work. ...

Tight space that I could only get one arm in just about. ... trying to reroute the plumbing. ... How am I supposed to get in there to cut it out?

832db0d918bcccf16be5f5d680dfafa9.jpg

Hnnnhg oh yeah that's the ticket

1bbcd3ed8297e9a1f05cfdc9efff054e.jpg

Don't forget to chamfer now

80582c3ede2a9647c10f1dccf93fa1f8.jpg

Looks like you also used the Propress or something similar on the copper. I want a propress but can't justify it at all. I'm not a professional plumber for one :) I heard the Milwaukee copper tubing cutter just ok though.

Propress is a huge plus for us, we use it whenever we can. On that note, viega also makes megapress fittings for black iron pipe and we use that for gasline and hydronics, awesome system.

The copper tubing cutter has always been good to me, better than just ok. There were a few things about it I had to get used to and the biggest thing seems to be that it needs to be kept lubed up. If I'm working in existing pipe with water in them, I spray it down with wd-40 at the end of the day, or if it's been a couple days use, I'll spray it down too. That has taken care of every issue I had in the beginning getting used to it. So far I've not had any major issue with the M12 line of tools.

Picked up a m12 ratchet for a upcoming timing belt and water pump service on my brother in-law truck. This should save us some time.

I got this a while ago, used it all the time, good choice! In thr field, tight spaces, no room to swing a ratchet, no air available for my air ratchet, this saves my knuckles from another scrape!

• Like 1

I went to home depot last night to use a $20 gift card to get some ice melt and a pair of gloves. Ended up leaving the store with a Bosch gll2 laser level, pair of gloves, and a couple flashlights. The worst part is I forgot to use the gift card and didn't even get the ice melt because they were out of it! I don't even know what happened in there lol.

• Like 2