What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Picked this up today. Had some rebates which made it $50. attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-22-15-14-22.png

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I saw it at menards I was thinking about it, I've heard a lot of good about Bosch nailers.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw it at menards I was thinking about it, I've heard a lot of good about Bosch nailers.

Jimbo

I bought the Masterforce 18g but I haven't used it yet. Impressed with the features on it. I like the jam release better on the Masterforce and it has a light. The Bosch also didn't come with any nails or hose fitting. I couldnt justify the price difference with this being on clearance us extra off for their clearance sale. I bought a swivel fitting to ease the hose. I love Bosch products with my cordless being Bosch along with a few other things. I am sure I will be just as happy with it as my other tools. I purchased it to replace all the door, floor trim, crown in my house.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I picked up an M18 Impact Driver (2656) demo unit at Home Depot for $30!  I just saw it sitting there on the rack with no inventory control, price tag, or box in sight. I asked an employee if they could sell it and he checked with his boss, they tried to sell me the dead battery that was on it but I don't know how long it was dead, probably wouldn't charge.

funny how a silly priority like that can control your plans....

. Lol right!? Comp I've supposedly been on vacation since last Thursday but only been home to take a dump and sleep!! And today we're going out with the inlaws for lunch so I'll have a little time in the garage b4 we go.

This thing has some power, speed 2 is has the same rpms and torque as the dcf 886, speed three has 3200 rpms and 1825 torques, didn't do any serious screw driving but stripped the shit out of a couple 3 inch construction screws, was holding pieces of wood in one Allan's and the impact in the other. On 3 it didn't even engage the impact going into pine. Nice to have some yellow that holds its own against the gen 2 Fuel.

Jimbo