What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

I bought an Amana Tool steel blade for my track saw. I need to cut some metal and I am going to try it out. It is just some corrugated steel nothing very thick. The product listing of the blade says not to use a vac which is disappointing. Is this an application where I should adjust the speed dial to a lower speed? I also got a Festool baseball hat because might be a good idea to have a hat if I am mowing all summer.

• Like 1

Looks extremely top heavy. How does it feel during use. I haven't used any cordless routers yet.
Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I only used it for a minute but it is light I had no problems with it had plenty of power for the little things I will be using it for

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Got a second Sure Can 2.2 gallon and my first Sure Can 5 gallon from Acme they should arrive in the mail soon. I think they were on special or just a lower price than normal. I also got an Ego Multi Head with string trimmer attachment from HD for $50 off. Yes I am going to use a battery trimmer for commercial use (I'll have a gas unit as backup). I am also contemplating getting the pole hedge trimmer attachment but have not pulled the trigger yet. I also picked up some things for the trailer like trimmer racks and whatnot from PJ.

I bought the hedge trimmer attachment for my Ego power head. I also got a couple pour spouts for a couple gas cans that I had that didn't have pour spouts. I also got a set of metric hex wrenches because I have had a time or 2 where I needed metric when all I had was sae.

Ordered the m12 stubby and Milwaukees new anti roll sockets. They didn't offer them in 1/2 drive so I got 3/8 drive. I got the stubby in 1/2 in by mistake. I contacted acme about switching to the 3/8 before my order shipps since they are the same price but I am waiting on their reply.

Got the rockler dust right expandable hose a d dust right fittings. Should make going from one machine to another easier. Also got a dfm tool works dowel plate. I've actually used dowels in quite a bit of my projects. Will be nice to use wood that matches. 124a34ccac632a77e51783877d5543b7.jpg1f35a5bcce204ffad843bd50fdbb8eba.jpg5e4e5de2c0fb630bfde29d4f21c42d74.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

8f3d14e121b00e6ca72ac7efa9cd4a93.jpg

• Like 1

I picked up Dewalts new cordless sander. Seller made me wait for awhile so they gave me a free 2.0 battery for my trouble. Didn’t have the manual so I’ll be looking for a file online 

Wish I saw this I think I just threw my manual out, I’ll double check if I have it I can mail it to you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Got the rockler dust right expandable hose a d dust right fittings. Should make going from one machine to another easier. Also got a dfm tool works dowel plate. I've actually used dowels in quite a bit of my projects. Will be nice to use wood that matches. 124a34ccac632a77e51783877d5543b7.jpg1f35a5bcce204ffad843bd50fdbb8eba.jpg5e4e5de2c0fb630bfde29d4f21c42d74.jpg

8f3d14e121b00e6ca72ac7efa9cd4a93.jpg

I grabbed one of his dowel plates too, thing is nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recently we decided to renew the garage with my father, make some repairs, replace the wiring, etc. So I had to buy the all necessary materials. I bought wall paint, new boards, drywall, some tools. I found a great review of one screwdriver accidentally and I decided to buy it too. Here it is - https://drilling-it.com/bosch-ps21-2a-review/

Great shopping, our garage will be as good as new soon.

11 hours ago, rrich1 said:

Uh oh14a1ac656cc174c9ab9923fa18d9810c.jpg

What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? 

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? 

[emoji1787].

Some type of joinery machine [emoji848]