Bosch Sharing Some Love with TIA this Awards season!!

DR99

Kruton, absolutely love mine dude. I have three screwed to the walls and there rests my hammer drill, impact and multi tools. Constantly charged and when I put em back they are maintained. Now they just released the 4.0 battery too. I have 4 - 2.0s so a 4.0 for my multi would be pretty sweet. I will post a picture later on so you can see the set up.

• Like 1

At world of concrete they teased a 4.0ah 12v wireless charging pack. It's cool, but I don't know if I would run out to buy it now. It was just a splurge buy for me. ChrisK is more invested in Bosch than me I only have a drill from them.

Even though I have m12 tools I wouldn't mind having the compact Bosch 12v drill kit I love the small size of them

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what drew me to the Bosch 12v, the compact size seemed like a nice unit for honey-dos. It is really handy in tight spaces.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No, just the drill driver and inpact. I'm thinking about grabbing a cordless jigsaw, but not sure if I want the 12v or 18v.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have an m12 it's just a stripped down jig, no features, nice to have on hand... The 12v Bosch looks nice though

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah the way the cradle is designed, you have to lift up on the rear of the gun to get it out of the cradle. Naturally, with gravity holding the tool in place all you have to do is lift gently and it slides right out. Rally nice to have that. I bought two of the cradles on eBay with 2.0 batteries for under $60 each. I'm going to order a 4.0 at some point and sell me remaining in 4.0 and fast charger (Bosch came out with a super fast charger, I've got it, it's awesome. Jimbo, the impact is awesome, 1/4" hex shank inside of a 1/2" hog ring. Only drive I've got is you have to use longer bits in the 1/4" heavy or they'll get stuck. Super powerful, super compact, super light

• Like 1