Unboxxing some nailers

JimboS1ice

He should try making a phone case with Tools in action logos

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah I don't get why he don't. He actually could make a few bucks, and use that to offset the cost of the filament. Then he write off the cost of the printer too? I would buy one. I could use an iPad stand with the TIA logo.

Yah I don't get why he don't. He actually could make a few bucks, and use that to offset the cost of the filament. Then he write off the cost of the printer too? I would buy one. I could use an iPad stand with the TIA logo.

Would love that for my iPad.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish we had Menards around me to even look at those Bosch nailers! I also wish we had In-n-burgers near me too[emoji39]

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree on the Menards, pass on the In-N-Out. When I was working in SoCal I found their burgers to be.... adequate. I have Burgerville local and I much prefer the Tillamook Pepper Bacon Cheeseburger over anything at In-N-Out.

• Like 1

Agree on the Menards, pass on the In-N-Out. When I was working in SoCal I found their burgers to be.... adequate. I have Burgerville local and I much prefer the Tillamook Pepper Bacon Cheeseburger over anything at In-N-Out.

Ummmmmm :)

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

I'm like that with White Castle now, ever time I see Harold and kumar go to White Castle. As a kid I would go all the time now they are all closed around me and only in the freezer section of the super market. Sucks.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

I think it my life long dream regardless of quality to go to an in and out burger simply due to the big lewboski!

Well, that's, like, your opinion, man!

I will give you that one. I wanted to go to Ralph's and buy a quart of half and half with a check, but I didn't think they'd take one from 1000 miles away.

Careful, man, there's a beverage here!

• Like 1