2460-21 Rotary Tool Thoughts?

Stercorarius

Damn it... 3 hours ago had no desire for this tool, comp throws a couple pictures here we go again!

Pretty awesome Dremel stuff fits though, good to know.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should be our moto. I only came here to look and I bought the store. Thanks TIA Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

they frequently go on sale for under $70 for bare tool.....for that price if you only use it twice a year I'm sure it will pay for itself at least that's what I tell myself..

Yeah I "need" one for prepping plug welds so really it's already paid itself off and I don't even have one yet.a251cb7e57fbf777d1e049de5f649a9a.jpg

. Not sure if those come together in a combo but I'll poke around for it I got the 3/8 wrench with 3/8 ratchet combo and bought the rotory tool kit on a holiday special last year for around $60

That 3/8 ratchet is amazing. It's actually what sucked me into the M12 line. I bought at full price even after I used a coworkers. No regrets.

That 3/8 ratchet is amazing. It's actually what sucked me into the M12 line. I bought at full price even after I used a coworkers. No regrets.

yup at first I thought I wouldn't use it much but man it get its daily work outs from the guys at the shop I do wish it was a little more compact but it's a not a deal breaker for me I love that lil beast!
  • Like 1