2460-21 Rotary Tool Thoughts?

Stercorarius

Just ordered it plus some diablo blades, $73 + $25 shipping to us however it was canadian dollars which came to about $70 us dollars, thanks for a great website comp Ill have to keep my eye on this place, hell of a deal!

sweet deal...

• Like 1

I'm looking at the new(ish) rotary tool and was wondering if its worth the $100. I know you can get a real cordless dremel for $10 cheaper but I like my Milwaukee batteries. Does anyone have experience with one of these? I'd like any input you have. If no one has one I'll buy one for the advancement of "science".

Thanks dude you ask a question about what you should get and I end up buying it lol all seriousness though I'd jump in that link comp gave its all Canadian dollars so even though shipping was high it came out to 73 us bucks and I added some Diablo blades to the order. Can't beat that dude.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks dude you ask a question about what you should get and I end up buying it lol all seriousness though I'd jump in that link comp gave its all Canadian dollars so even though shipping was high it came out to 73 us bucks and I added some Diablo blades to the order. Can't beat that dude.

Jimbo

what diablo blades did you get, and the way the money is now it is pretty much free shipping...

Jimbo

Done and done. We're all addicts and can't help if stuff triggers us.
  • Like 2

Damn it... 3 hours ago had no desire for this tool, comp throws a couple pictures here we go again!

Pretty awesome Dremel stuff fits though, good to know.

Jimbo

Right there with you bro. I have a perfectly fine corded Dremel and now I want this M12 Rotary tools. Thanks Comp...thanks a lot!