New robust 18v

tottobjer

As my friend is a Bosch sr, i get a lot of early info which he allows me to share with you! Surely ive become a fan of the blue tools! [emoji6]

Latest update is this drill. Due to release april/May this year.

d43aa10d9bddfe63071c41725eef3202.jpgdaf3d9a78d4136cd93e2b4f8b4812a9c.jpg

Ups! Never touched it my self. This was at a convention in europe.

Sent fra min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

Welcome to the crew man. Thanks for the news you provided us with. And looking forward to the next early information on Bosch. And any other tool info you can scrounge up.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Bosch but they need a compact drills with a full metal chuck.  I got nothing wrong the the plastic sleeve but a metal one just makes it feel more sturdy and because of that, I wouldn't mind a few extra ounces.  It would be interesting to see a drill that could give the Dewalt DCD790 a run for its money :).  Also, welcome to the forum man! 

It would be interesting to see a drill that could give the Dewalt DCD790 a run for its money :).  Also, welcome to the forum man! 

The bosch (despite its plastic chuck) certainly does. As the does the Milwaukee compact. It's hard to pick a favourite among the three.

• 4 weeks later...

On 24 February 2016 at 7:55 AM, TheMarauder said:

I love Bosch but they need a compact drills with a full metal chuck.  I got nothing wrong the the plastic sleeve but a metal one just makes it feel more sturdy and because of that, I wouldn't mind a few extra ounces.  It would be interesting to see a drill that could give the Dewalt DCD790 a run for its money [emoji4].  Also, welcome to the forum man! 

Bosch Do have a new compact drill with metal chuck out but I'm trying to upload the photo and it's not working ! It's the new bosch 18v gsr v-ec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg

• Like 2