kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

I've seen that before but I've gotta watch it again, he does have a nice idea instead of stuffing drawers...personally, I like my drawers but refuse to pile, but damn it takes up a lot of space. Maybe I need to do a mix of this and what I do.

Similar to why I like my Veto Pro Pac's! Vertical organization. Love Adam savage Tested videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

On 2/4/2017 at 6:33 PM, NicolasRamos said:

Similar to why I like my Veto Pro Pac's! Vertical organization. Love Adam savage Tested videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Adam is awesome but he says "knipex" weird at 3:22 of that video. 

• Like 2

On 2/9/2017 at 9:41 PM, BMack37 said:

Now you'll just have to pay full price minus 10%.

Yeah to be honest I think the weird assortment is why its such a good deal. They wanted us to clear their warehouse in Germany of 5000 of them but with such a weird assortment...no can do.

9 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

Yeah to be honest I think the weird assortment is why its such a good deal. They wanted us to clear their warehouse in Germany of 5000 of them but with such a weird assortment...no can do.

Plus it's stainless, already a lower demand than normal screwdrivers. I've seen a few deals on German stainless but I really could only use a small slotted in stainless for adjusting trimmer pots but I have plastic tools for that. I guess I could justify using them on tape decks/reel to reels but I have a demagnetizer.

• 2 weeks later...

@KC_Tool I have been doing a light search on WorkMo units and downloaded the catalog to get an idea of what is available. While it looks like they have put major effort into the system, I am uncertain that it is going to gain any quick favor in our market. The few current pricing structures I have seen being offered stateside are far beyond reasonable for the core sections, and overall it looks as though the system is targeted more for L-boxx setups than anything else. The T-boxx core setup looks to waste too much space between cases, and does not allow enough vertical shelf count in the existing core support box further limiting cost effectiveness.

As far as a mobile system, it looks to be limited only by what they will be able to offer based on vehicle floor designs they produce. Overall I am intrigued by the system, but fear the initial package costs will simply and/or effectively put it out of reach.

For my own interests, the only real useful parts of the system currently look to be the T-boxxes and support rails, in that I could build something that would work specifically in my own space, as I am not looking for the mobile solution outside of something on casters that will roll around the shop.

• Like 3

On 2/27/2017 at 2:36 PM, JMG said:

@KC_Tool I have been doing a light search on WorkMo units and downloaded the catalog to get an idea of what is available. While it looks like they have put major effort into the system, I am uncertain that it is going to gain any quick favor in our market. The few current pricing structures I have seen being offered stateside are far beyond reasonable for the core sections, and overall it looks as though the system is targeted more for L-boxx setups than anything else. The T-boxx core setup looks to waste too much space between cases, and does not allow enough vertical shelf count in the existing core support box further limiting cost effectiveness.

As far as a mobile system, it looks to be limited only by what they will be able to offer based on vehicle floor designs they produce. Overall I am intrigued by the system, but fear the initial package costs will simply and/or effectively put it out of reach.

For my own interests, the only real useful parts of the system currently look to be the T-boxxes and support rails, in that I could build something that would work specifically in my own space, as I am not looking for the mobile solution outside of something on casters that will roll around the shop.

Dude...Thanks for the legwork digging that up. Saved me hours of work. Ill still look into it but with your info in my mind. Thanks brother!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Not a deal of the day but a good deal onna stainless set of felos, I love their ergo grip too

https://www.kctoolco.com/felo-62755-ergonic-inox-6-pc-set-5-32-x-4-1-4-x-6-pz2-x-4-ph2-x-4-t20-x-4-t25-x-4/

Only 20 bucks even though it's a slightly off assortment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Those insulated are soo tempting, it's a killer deal! ...but I already have Wera and Wiha insulated and I'm supposed to be getting Witte insulated screwdriver set unless Sears goes bankrupt first. Though it's too bad Gedore includes a PH0 and not the PH3. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BMack37 said:

Those insulated are soo tempting, it's a killer deal! ...but I already have Wera and Wiha insulated and I'm supposed to be getting Witte insulated screwdriver set unless Sears goes bankrupt first. Though it's too bad Gedore includes a PH0 and not the PH3. 

I kinda wondered about that exact thing. It isn't an insane assortment but why not the PH3...? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

I kinda wondered about that exact thing. It isn't an insane assortment but why not the PH3...? 

Seems like all the Europeans avoid adding it in. The only basic set that I know that includes the PH3 is the Wiha insulated 6-piece set. Wera excludes it but leaves a spot open...then they all charge $20 or more for the PH3.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    garikb
    Newest Member
    garikb