kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

5 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

44fd7a207d3a0c98faad55eb120b4361.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From Germany's oldest axe forge...or so they tell me.  If you note the description it says, "Indispensable for cultivation of new growths and removing of small plants".  Weird, I thought Ox head (ochsenkopf) only made things that will cut off ox heads.  #murder

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, KC_Tool said:

From Germany's oldest axe forge...or so they tell me.  If you note the description it says, "Indispensable for cultivation of new growths and removing of small plants".  Weird, I thought Ox head (ochsenkopf) only made things that will cut off ox heads.  #murder

This is a tool for the zombie apocalypse. There is no way you can use a head chopper to plant small seedlings and remove weeds. It's for chopping brains, end of story. 

• Like 1

fa7928ea0ad47f95d95576f2ce498c25.jpg

#selfdefense

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

A small selection of our wall of death.

IMG_1459.JPG

I have to axe you a question, how many different types of axes do you stock?

I live in FL so there's little need for a good axe. Most of the cutting I do of trees is with a recip saw.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BMack37 said:

I have to axe you a question, how many different types of axes do you stock?

I live in FL so there's little need for a good axe. Most of the cutting I do of trees is with a recip saw.

WOOD you CUT it out!  Im dying up here...

Nah, we don't really carry all that many.  It is a pretty niche crowd.  Around 18-24 different types of axes, hatchets, or other wood cutting instruments.  

• Like 1

This isn't a deal of the day...but it is a helluva deal and pretty dang cool.  Check out the video in the link, you will get a chuckle. Props to Collin in the warehouse as Santa.

Wera Advent Calendar 2016

https://www.kctoolco.com/wera-135997-advent-calendar-2016/

WR135997-2__24454.1474320060.jpg

Mondo jumped on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, KC_Tool said:

This isn't a deal of the day...but it is a helluva deal and pretty dang cool.  Check out the video in the link, you will get a chuckle. Props to Collin in the warehouse as Santa.

Wera Advent Calendar 2016

https://www.kctoolco.com/wera-135997-advent-calendar-2016/

If anyone is planning on getting me a Christmas gift, there ya go! haha

BTW, thanks for the videos, it's extremely helpful because some of the European tools are hard to get more than the stock pictures. It has both sold me and saved me from making bad purchases.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

That was my push over the threshold for free shipping on the daily deal

I really like this set but I wish they were security bits and the ratchet was made in Germany. I have the Felo ratchet but this Wiha has the thumbwheel and it's packaged great. Plus it will work in areas the Felo won't and vice-versa.

Those cutters were soo tempting!

• Like 1

I really like this set but I wish they were security bits and the ratchet was made in Germany. I have the Felo ratchet but this Wiha has the thumbwheel and it's packaged great. Plus it will work in areas the Felo won't and vice-versa.

Those cutters were soo tempting!

Ya I was going to get a wera non Zyklop but that was Vietnam too [emoji37]

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    The Sinematic Pineapple
    Newest Member
    The Sinematic Pineapple