kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Really tempting good deal rich, too bad i just bought some knipex pliers.

i know. i just purchased some channelock needle nose and cutters a few months ago otherswise id get it too, basically getting the pouch and screwdrivers free. 

I have heard varying reviews of the Wiha pliers that are made in Vietnam...but there are also plenty of guys that think anything from any Asian country is junk because they're stupid. Sometimes it can be hard to tell which comments are from real users and which ones are from trolls.

Sometimes it's easy, I read a post today claiming that Knipex pliers are similar to HF quality and they can be bought at HF. :lol:

2 hours ago, BMack37 said:

I have heard varying reviews of the Wiha pliers that are made in Vietnam...but there are also plenty of guys that think anything from any Asian country is junk because they're stupid. Sometimes it can be hard to tell which comments are from real users and which ones are from trolls.

Sometimes it's easy, I read a post today claiming that Knipex pliers are similar to HF quality and they can be bought at HF. :lol:

People are ignorant, go get a pair of HF pliers and you can bend them with a pair of knipex

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

I'll probably hold out then I want the ones with the hex on the shank

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep an eye on Sears, the Wera yello-handle chisel drivers were down to $35 a few days ago before their prices went sky high. The yellows don't have the laser tips. I haven't seen the hex shanked green drivers go cheaper than a couple bucks less than Amazon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Keep an eye on Sears, the Wera yello-handle chisel drivers were down to $35 a few days ago before their prices went sky high. The yellows don't have the laser tips. I haven't seen the hex shanked green drivers go cheaper than a couple bucks less than Amazon.

That's the set im looking out for BMack I think would be great for the shop environment  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bigmikez said:

That's the set im looking out for BMack I think would be great for the shop environment  

I was going to buy it the day before the price went up, would have been free with points...but I forgot. :(

43 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

I want a set of chisel drivers. Thinking of trying felo, witte, or wiha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Out of the German/Czechs, I feel that Felo uses the best steel. I think they use Chrome Moly on all of their screwdrivers. I know they do on their precision, that's why I specifically went with Felo for precision. I think the others use Chrome Vanadium which is not quite as hard as CrMo

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moonspell
    Newest Member
    Moonspell