Rank your M12s

Stercorarius

Here is my M12 list so far:

1: Fuel sds rotary hammer drill

2: Fuel 1/2" impact wrench (eu only at the moment)

I sure hope that was a typo because if there is a 1/2" MOTHER#$%#&$#IN' M12 IMPACT WRENCH THAT WE DONT HAVE IN THE $#@$$IN' UNITED STATES OF MOTHER$&%#%ING AMERICA IM GOING TO MARCH UP TO THE MILWAUKEE HEADQUARTERS AND MY FOOTS GOING SO FAR UP THE GUY IN CHARGE'S @$%#@ @%#$ THAT IM GOING TO BE PICKING TEETH OUT OF MY #$$@#% FOOT FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL WEEKS[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]
  • Like 1

I sure hope that was a typo because if there is a 1/2" MOTHER#$%#&$#IN' M12 IMPACT WRENCH THAT WE DONT HAVE IN THE $#@$$IN' UNITED STATES OF MOTHER$&%#%ING AMERICA IM GOING TO MARCH UP TO THE MILWAUKEE HEADQUARTERS AND MY FOOTS GOING SO FAR UP THE GUY IN CHARGE'S @$%#@ @%#$ THAT IM GOING TO BE PICKING TEETH OUT OF MY #$$@#% FOOT FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL WEEKS[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Start marching in man because we have it here [emoji1] [emoji16]

http://www.milwaukeetool.eu/powertools/cordless/m12-ciw12/

Skickat från min SGP511 via Tapatalk

Honestly, that's tough.

My fuel impact driver by far sees the most use. I love that thing.

As an electrician the bandsaw is a God send. Makes great cuts and doesn't bounce the material around. There is nothing better for cutting track lighting and wire mold. Does a great job with bolts and obviously pipe. I use the bandsaw for a lot of things.

I like the hackzall a lot too.

The sds hammer drill is great as well.

I'm impressed with the circular saw. It's perfect for my needs.

The only m12 tool that I own that I was disappointed by is the vac. Doesn't do a very good job with sheetrock or concrete dust, unlike the m18. Makes it useless to me.

Oh, I forgot about the multi-tool. It was too underpowered to be useful for me.

So my buying list is

1. 3/8 fuel impact wrench

2. Right angle impact $100HD

3. Right angle drill( combo deal with wrench $200 HD)

4. Vacuum $60

Stuff that I'd buy but can't get myself to:

1. Stick light. At $80 bare tool it is twenty more than my 20v DeWalt stick.

2. Spot light: $70 bare tool it is more reasonable but still $10 more than the lantern.

2. Fuel impact driver, screw driver and hammer drill. Already have the full sized dewaults and m12 3/8 drill/driver.

For lighting I couldn't see buying the m12 stuff over my zebralight sc600 and h602.

When I started buying the m12 line they had the free tool deals at home depot online. Buy one get a cheaper bare tool.

Fuel hammer drill

right angle drill(free)

Fuel impact driver

Fuel impact wrench 3/8

ratchet 3/8(free)

Fuel hackzall

multitool(free)

jigsaw

two led flashlights

radio/mp3

gray hoodie

vacuum 

I think a lantern is next.

• Like 1

When I started buying the m12 line they had the free tool deals at home depot online. Buy one get a cheaper bare tool.

Fuel hammer drill

right angle drill(free)

Fuel impact driver

Fuel impact wrench 3/8

ratchet 3/8(free)

Fuel hackzall

multitool(free)

jigsaw

two led flashlights

radio/mp3

gray hoodie

vacuum

I think a lantern is next.

You won't regret the lantern. It is [emoji108]

Nice set of tools dude

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Call me crazy but it looks like a Milwaukee battery on a ryobi nailer? I know they are owned by the same parent company but is that possible?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Very possible.  + to + and - to - and you're good to go!  I used a donor Ryobi battery for the shell and an M18 work light as a donor for the M18 battery socket.  You just have to be careful not to run the battery out, because there is no protection against total discharge.

Rocket nice set up there man!

Thanks!

A couple of u got it right. Your tool collection isn't real unless u have pictures.

Thumbs up.  What's wrong with the emoticons on this site?

Edit, here's the rest of my M12 (besides my heated hoodie and heated jacket):

post-54122-0-73170100-1454987708.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks!

Very possible. + to + and - to - and you're good to go! I used a donor Ryobi battery for the shell and an M18 work light as a donor for the M18 battery socket. You just have to be careful not to run the battery out, because there is no protection against total discharge.

Dude that's hella sweet.

• Like 1

They don't look used at all, got to make them look like you actually use them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The 1/4" ratchet is brand new.  I don't like the m12 multitool.  No quick-change chuck, it just feels like a toy compared to the M18 or Dewalt 20v.  WTH, it was free.  So was the 3/8" drill.  I don't use it either.  I have the Fuel 1/2" if I use a 12 volt drill.  The rest are actually used, some pretty heavily!

The 1/4" ratchet is brand new.  I don't like the m12 multitool.  No quick-change chuck, it just feels like a toy compared to the M18 or Dewalt 20v.  WTH, it was free.  So was the 3/8" drill.  I don't use it either.  I have the Fuel 1/2" if I use a 12 volt drill.  The rest are actually used, some pretty heavily!

I agree with the m12 multi not having a quick change is kinda a PITA, might get the m18 just for that....