Rank your M12s

Stercorarius

I have a few M12 tools. My favorite by far is the Fuel 1/4 impact driver. I've fallen in love with Milwaukee and will buy nothing but from now on. I use to be a Porter Cable fan but that's before I had a Milwaukee tool in my hands.

M12 Fuel impact driver

M12 screwdriver

M12 LED flashlight

1 4AH battery

2 2AH batteries

2 1.5AH batteries

• Like 1

I have a few M12 tools. My favorite by far is the Fuel 1/4 impact driver. I've fallen in love with Milwaukee and will buy nothing but from now on. I use to be a Porter Cable fan but that's before I had a Milwaukee tool in my hands.

M12 Fuel impact driver

M12 screwdriver

M12 LED flashlight

1 4AH battery

2 2AH batteries

2 1.5AH batteries

. Nice collection Eric and welcome to the crew!

M12 Fuel impact driver

M12 screwdriver

M12 LED flashlight

1 4AH battery

2 2AH batteries

2 1.5AH batteries

I need my own forum to count my batteries lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M12 Fuel impact driver

M12 screwdriver

M12 LED flashlight

1 4AH battery

2 2AH batteries

2 1.5AH batteries

Nice start to your collection, welcome aboard Eric

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

M12 Fuel impact driver

M12 screwdriver

M12 LED flashlight

1 4AH battery

2 2AH batteries

2 1.5AH batteries

Good for you, like seeing all that m12 there. And welcome to the forum too! :)

As for the Pop Rivet gun, I started that movement 3-4 years ago. I posted all over the Internet about wanting one, several of us emailed Milwaukee about it, and Dan and Eric included it a couple times in video, all to coax Milwaukee into producing one. Never got any traction though.

There are lots of pneumatic models out there, and even a few cordless versions, but they are all either insanely expensive (Marson), or do nut rivets instead (Astro). I really thought that with the emphasis Milwaukee was putting on trade specific tools, a Pop gun would be a good addition. I guess they didn't agree.

Ok that's interesting to know, because it seems like that would be just as useful as the rest of their trade specific tools. Working in plumbing and hvac, it has been a huge boost to have the different m12 tools (and m18, like the metal shears) they make. I don't know what all might be involved on the engineering side of things, but I would buy one if they made it, no question.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I am still tossing around the thought of getting my first Milwaukee tool, which is their Dremel type tool.

I have it. Had it a good 5 years. Good performer, comfortable, but a little portly for any type of carving/engraving if that's a concern.

On February 3, 2016 at 0:28 PM, Mattias Blomqvist said:

Here is my M12 list so far:

1: Fuel sds rotary hammer drill

2: Fuel 1/2" impact wrench (eu only at the moment)

3: Led lantern/flood light

4: Polisher/sander (haven't used much yet)

5: Fuel circular saw (absolutely bottom pick, haven't found any real good use to it yet. It seems to struggle in any material, even 12mm plywood)

Skickat från min SGP511 via Tapatalk

Bummer on the m12 saw, Ive only heard great things about it