M12 6.0ah battery spotted

Mattias Blomqvist

Believe it when I see it. And then when I'm done believing it you better be believing that my wallet will be empty.

If true the 6.0 battery brings the m12 line up on a other level.

I know, seems strange to showcase it now since the M18 6.0 and 9.0 were shown long ago and not this one. But yeah, would really be a game changer. I could really need the extra juice for my fuel rotary hammer drill so I'm hoping for it to be legit.

Skickat från min SGP511 via Tapatalk

buddy has it in his hand, not like it was driving by at 30 MPH. he has ample time to get a clear picture I think it is un focused for a reason. I could be 100% wrong buy I'm 100% sure there is a 20% chance it is not

• Like 1

so if it is true, the only thing is hope they don't have some kind of technology built in that it will not benefit older brushed tools otherwise this could very easily put life back in an old tool or make it worth keeping a lot longer.....

• Like 1

If they can build 6ah packs in 18V, there's no reason they can't do the same with 10.8V (M12), its just 6 cells instead of 10. I do question why people are using 10.8V tools though, if they need 6ah of juice for it. I'm sure there will be a few good reasons though....

If they can build 6ah packs in 18V, there's no reason they can't do the same with 10.8V (M12), its just 6 cells instead of 10. I do question why people are using 10.8V tools though, if they need 6ah of juice for it. I'm sure there will be a few good reasons though....

between the m18's and m12's I have I use the M12 for tight area's and if I'm doing lots of overhead work are they showing less power sure but some times the light weight is a good pay off....