M12 6.0ah battery spotted

Mattias Blomqvist

3 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

I wouldn't turn down longer run times and quicker action anytime soon haha

This is pretty cool, there are some very viable uses for these two new developments

Yeah and considering the pack looks similar In size to the 4.0 it's a win-win. Don't forget he m12 platform has things like flashlights/lanterns, heated jackets and vacs that always could use more runtime imho. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Honestly, you don't need a 6.0 battery for a drill. I have the 4.0 and it will last all day. You really need the 6.0 batteries for the saws.

Depends on what you're drilling and how big the holes are. I will pick up some 3.0s for my sweaters, the 2.0 doesn't last all day. 6.0 for hackzall. My drills are currently m18 only so I'll only grab a new M12 Fuel drill if they go on a diet and have a more tangible size advantage over M18.  

3.0 compact is more exciting than 6.0 XC imo. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Have you noticed that when it comes to the various amp hour battery packs, we tend to be like woman and their multiple different types of shoes? lol

Yes, and we can mix and match different sizes with different tools, accessorize and compare, check and recheck our options, but unlike the "stereotypical" woman, we jump into action with our tools, instead of looking in the mirror ten times to see if it looks right LOL.. 

• Like 2