Bosch spreading the word

KnarlyCarl

Definitely look into bosch comp, they are great jigs, I have the corded 572 barrel grip, great saw.

awesome thanks for the heads up, ya I was wondering if I go cordless or not, I will be using it 95% in my shop, and from what I have seen Milwaukee M18 or M12 haven't impressed me. So if I go different brand no need to worry about battery platforms just for a jigsaw....

Maybe it's just be, but trying to use a jigsaw with the cord snagging on everything is aweful.  IMO it's the worst tool to have corded.

router is right up there too......why no cordless routers....come on companies let's get it on......err I mean off

router is right up there too......why no cordless routers....come on companies let's get it on......err I mean off

I know what you mean, but routers just require too much power an there's no way to optimize it for certain applications with less power like other tools.  Maybe we'll see one soon but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

It does get frustrating when you are trying to make a precise cut and try to turn and you forgot to move your cord.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Worst thing that seems to happen every time I try to make a cutout is I start running back into the cord towards the end.  I've considered putting a hook on the front to catch the cord so I don't have to stop and flip it out of the way.