kruton

Bathroom Remodel

looking great Brotha!! I love the look of that tile man

Thanks man. I don't really like the large format tile in a small room, it was just a pain to get it laid out to minimize cuts but I am happy with it. I keep nitpicking it, but I think that is normal to do on a job that you do yourself. You always notice the imperfections and it's hard to step back and see the overall project.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, kruton said:

Thanks man. I don't really like the large format tile in a small room, it was just a pain to get it laid out to minimize cuts but I am happy with it. I keep nitpicking it, but I think that is normal to do on a job that you do yourself. You always notice the imperfections and it's hard to step back and see the overall project.

I always think a larger tile in a small space make the room feel larger ....by the way I talk to my therapist every Tuesday about my imperfections....lol

I just went through that yesterday......someone was here to pick a project up and all the time they were standing there I was thinking ..."don't flip it over don't flip it over.." yet when they did they loved it>......go figure..........I drive myself crazy for nothing...lol

• Like 1

I guess we are all our own worst critics! The larger tile does look nice, and it made it feel like I was making quicker progress.