Here's a trick that'll save your...

Stercorarius

Learned this trick a while back to re-seal the bead on your tires and it saves me all the time. Takes maybe five minutes and works and wheels of all sizes. All you need is a ratchet strap. Get it around the wheel, crank it down, and inflate. The bead seal got broken on my side dump today from the loader tire bumping against the trailer tire. I was in a hurry and had my truck on the road within ten minutes.

d162ef30bbeea316dc818720079424a2.jpg

9675634fccddd342764ffdb9ecf52e4e.jpg

• Like 5

Dude. I've got my "A" on my license. I don't drive professionally but i am a federally certified inspector. That's a heck of an idea. I'll share that sometime!

I really need to get my cdl one of these days so I can go interstate or for reasons other than agriculture but the requirements in Washington are retarded.

Yeah believe it or not, you can drive a 6 axle peterbilt with a drivers license ANYWHERE IN THE USA WITHOUT A CDL A!!!!!! You just can't be in commerce! That's how we've got all of those 90 year old people driving 60k Tri Axle RVs around without any restrictions. Scary ain't it?