2704 extremely loud

Jim86

I just got my new 2704 last week after my first one had some pretty bad chuck wobble. This one is extremely loud it sounds similar to a roots or screw type supercharger and its probably twice as loud as my first one. I will try to post a video of it tomorrow any of you guys have this issue.   

I've never had to wait that long in their warranty, one week is the longest.

Use Milwaukee tools website, go to the "eservice" section, fill out the info and they will provide you a shipping label which you print out and put on a box. If it came as a kit, only ship the drill itself, no batteries or the case etc.

I can't tell you enough how great it is for a company to have this available for their product, really avoids the hassle of taking it somewhere and waiting a long time for a service center to try take care of out that way. The center I was recommended to contact for warranty even told me to not bother bringing them the tool, just go online to their website instead, they couldn't turn it around as fast as the eservice option.

So, this is unfortunate for you, it's been at least a year since I've needed a claim, but I hope this helps you out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sounds perfectly fine to me. The brushless motor will have a different sound to it than the brushed. We have several of these fuel drills at work, and they all sound like this, so I'm not just going off the sound of my one drill I'm used to hearing

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

See, I wasn't aware that he didn't have any experience with brushless motors, they do indeed sound a lot different then brushed motors. If you asked me, they sound a hell of a lot cooler [emoji3]

Of all the brushless motors I think the m12 Fuel is the coolest sounding motor

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1