What's in the box?

John Glassey

3 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

LOL, Legos are expensive as hell! I've bought some of the Technic stuff for my nephew, even on sale I practically had to take out a loan.

Yes I know this was a lot less then most of what Dan has been showing. 

• Like 1

ya they could run it on the forum for a week regardless of all the guesses, then go back and see if and when they guessed it. so even if 10 people say it the winner would be first person that posted it. They actually had a contest on the radio that was just that. they had a shipping container and you had to guess exactly what was in it to win it.....that contest was a little harder because it could be anything. 1 time it was a Black car had to name color of car and make and model. Then another time was a trip for 2 somewhere in Europe.....then again each day they gave a hint......

• Like 1

Well I hope Dan see this. I did invite him to check it out and if he does maybe he'll get the hint. I know Eric is not feeling well so I don't expect him to see it anytime soon. I hope he gets better soon.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

Ok new day new box. Since we are dealing with a plan brown box I will give a hint that should be easy to guess! Ok, it is somethings I have been waiting for! And if your the Tiacrew periscope you should know! 503c733b9257af90d0a304dff462fc54.jpg and yes this is the way ups delivered it[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji41]

• Like 1