What's in the box?

John Glassey

I would like to thank the Guys at@toolsinaction namely Dan, for his effort to get this giveaway done finally. And I would like to thank @dewalttough for supplying the original giveaway of the Bluetooth battery and to sweeten the deal through in a cool led light. Thanks guys.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

bb9e6af621855b20c6f07da58f07219e.jpg

• Like 1

Ah ha!! Sucks a little you guys were supposed to get fat packs but they mucked up and gave you a little guy with a flashlight instead. I don't have that light but heard it throws a nice beam out, I took advantage of Black Friday and got its cousin the work light and big brother spotlight. Glad you finally got it!!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Ah ha!! Sucks a little you guys were supposed to get fat packs but they mucked up and gave you a little guy with a flashlight instead. I don't have that light but heard it throws a nice beam out, I took advantage of Black Friday and got its cousin the work light and big brother spotlight. Glad you finally got it!!

Jimbo

I'm not going to try and say anything because it would only light that fuse with Dan. Lol and it does not take much. ?

Wtf Jimbo? I was hoping for a long one here. Congrats man. You earned that attaboy!

I could tell by the case, looks like I'll be banned from these!!!

Jimbo

• Like 1

I could tell by the case, looks like I'll be banned from these!!!

Jimbo

Hey Jimbo, why didn't you tell me that those Milwaukee red helix bit are so,expensive.

Hey Jimbo, why didn't you tell me that those Milwaukee red helix bit are so,expensive.

They have a few different kits the one I grabbed was 35, the Makita one I got was 20, impact ready bits aren't the cheapest

Jimbo