What's in the box?

John Glassey

Glassey, I think its appauling how UPS delivered your package. These shipping companies have no respect for people's stuff.

I've never had a problem with UPS, I have a great relationship with him as well, always takes good care of my packages.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the city, so I'm always one of the last places they come to, especially on a Friday. They may have 1000 or 2000 stops before me. So to even get a package on Friday and to be in sorta good shape is a plus. That was the packers fault, there was way too much space in that box. Now next day fedex came, on first name baises with him. He takes good care of me, will carry any packages into the house for me. And let's me know when they are heave and is there first in the morning. Most people ship UPS, we don't have a great relationship, I think I sent to many poison pen letters lol. 

• Like 1

On March 19, 2016 at 1:53 PM, JimboS1ice said:

I want the cobalt bits as well

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used a set of these this weekend and was really impressed how these fly thru steel. I drilled quite a few holes thru some professional grade landscape steel edging and the steel legs of my truck side tool boxes. Found a set of Milwaukee Cobalt Red Helix at HD today for $24.99!!

image.jpg