DeWalt Battery Date Of Manufacture

77Ford01

Year 2015 Day 26 Week 47

Just couldn't stamp a normal date on there could they..in that case there's 52 weeks in a year..

puts it in November.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Except that it would make more sense to use 1-7 for days because it's not going by months

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Im not fully sure.But looking for years and asking people from service centre in Poland i assume that code

201y ww-mm x-z

201y is year

ww-production week

mm-manufacture code

x-z still dont know what that code means.

so the example 2015 26-47

is

2015 year

26 week

47 manufacture code - China or PRC

47 code is marked on Dwe4257,Dcd791,Dch481 (on label is PRC as production facility)

On 9/15/2019 at 9:55 AM, midogrumpy said:

do you live near a factory of dewalt ?

No. Dewalt doesn't have any factory in Poland. Maybe the main magazine for Europe is in Poland, bigger one is in Belgium. The nearest factory is in Chech Republic - DCD792 is produced and some of SDS+/SDS Max hammers.

what is the name of the town ?

I live near Poznań (if question its about)

do the have an outlet shop at the factory site ?

I have a hardware shop - tools, hand tools, power tools, fixings other stuff and we have rental - tools for rent, and also service for tools - specially for Dewalt- Authorised Service for Dewalt. Battery regeneration - new cells and somethimes the pcb.

I ike wery much power tools and other things related with it. I'd like to know what is happening in the brand/industry. So...I'm reading this forum and toolguyd forum ... looking for the new tools or some other things that maybe be realesed in europe.

I like Dewalt very much...but somethimes Dewalt (i'm sorry) sucks - Vacuums for sure :(

From Dewalt company I met the German engineer from Idstein and SAG-small angle grinder developer (i think) form UK ...both meetings was a bit lucky.

Sorry for my English...it can be a bit rusty

@Przemek, your English is fine. 😊 But to throw another head scratcher into your explanation of the last two digits of the date code, where for yours is 47 for a manufacture code of China, I have two new batteries with one having 2019 17-49 and the other 2019 33-49. The first was manufactured in Korea but the second manufactured in Malaysia. So, the question becomes, what does the 49 represent?

I found a note/memo with explanation of date code from march 2018 - year week - manufacture code

On 9/18/2019 at 4:13 AM, GAG said:

having 2019 17-49 and the other 2019 33-49. The first was manufactured in Korea but the second manufactured in Malaysia. So, the question becomes, what does the 49 represent?

I don't remember what 49 means. But on the label of the battery (underneath) is usually Korea and Japan - cell manufacture.

I need to check all codes on my tools and create list to crosscheck with labels. Maybe i will find some time to create it.

EDIT: i found od DWE6423 sander, and others

49 - code for Mexico DCG412/DCS367/DWE6423/DCS334

47 - PRC China

59 - Chech Republic -DCH283, DCH273

11 - Italy - D25960/961-16kg hex hammers, DW622/621-routers

UB - PRC China flaschligst,DCV517

• 1 year later...