WigWag Charity Auction!!!!! DCF887

ChrisK

Well boys....

Stephen has fallen on hard times. I bought a DCF887 a while ago, just prior to the move. It's still packed. I am putting together a bid with ALL PROCEEDS going to WigWag. That's everything. I will cover shipping to the winning bidder via USPS Priority. For Canadians please reach out to me if you bid, that'll be a little sticky but I'll work something out. Out of the Continental USA sorry guys, shipping we be up to you!The final bid to be recorded Sunday evening at 2000 hrs will win.

I promise to post a picture of the gun tomorrow but everybody here knows me so it ain't no scam. The sale will include the gun a charger and a compact 1.3ah battery. The gun is unused, the charger and battery are but they work well.

Opening bid will be by me.....

$75.00

• Like 6

• ChrisK pinned this topic

Hey guys, this is awesome. You guys are real salt of the earth types and pulling together is the best. Stephen has a Go Fund Me account too and he gave me his PayPal account as well. I won't take any direct donations I would prefer they go straight to him so just shoot me a pm and I will give you his PayPal account email. As far as the auction goes when it ends you can shoot me a pm and I'll give you his email address for his PayPal but I will still need your full name and mailing address for the impact gun. 

Seriously, thank you guys. I've never done anything like this so I am trying to make sure we do this the right way and I would rather any donations go directly to him to help with whatever funeral expenses he has to cover as opposed to me. I should've thought this through a little better but man the response is already better that I thought! You guys truly are the best and this is why our forum is so awesome. I've been here for years and having been moderating for a couple now and it really is nice seeing you guys pull together.

• Like 6

I'll find the darn battery and charger and post those too by God! In the new house and cannot find a darn thing!!!!! It's in the last pod storage unit so pic coming soon! Thanks for the participation guys you all rock!!!!

• Like 3

I am blown away by the support of the TIACREW! Honestly, when I saw Glasseyi's donation and ChrisK's posts, I broke out in tears. You all are the greatest.  Before this year, I really have never had to experience a death in my family.  This year, I have been to funerals for Sabrena's Mother, My Uncle, My Brothers Wife, and now my Father. 

This has been a real tough year, with my own health, and my back issues.  Worrying about losing my job, because of many management changes, my vehicle being just about ready for the scrap yard, and not able to afford a replacement at this time. 

It's so awesome, that folks like you all come together to help out.  I believe in karma, and I always do my best to pay it forward, and help out when I can. We always donate stuff, we don't use anymore to Goodwill.  I am the type of person, that would give my last dollar to help out my fellow man. 

I consistently volunteer at work, for food drives for the homeless, toys for tots, coats for kids, and other charities. Like I said, I believe in karma, and what comes around, goes around.  And the folks here at TIA, are living proof of it.

I am not the best at expressing my feelings, but I hope the words I wrote, expresses how much I appreciate the folks here at TIA,and what you have done, to help out in these tough times for me and my family.

God Bless,

-Steven

• Like 9

3 hours ago, ChrisK said:

I'll find the darn battery and charger and post those too by God! In the new house and cannot find a darn thing!!!!! It's in the last pod storage unit so pic coming soon! Thanks for the participation guys you all rock!!!!

I have a spare charger I am not using that  I can offer ;D

• Like 1