Small peek at the cordless mitersaw

Mr. Yellow

Seen that teased in Dewalt videos for awhile now. I hope Dewalt decides to build it eventually. It might have been delayed to add a Brushless motor. Would love to see a cordless miter saw that's competitive and nice at the same time it also can't be too expensive either.

Looks like 20v Max/18v XR to me...

After holding my drill beside my screen for 2 minutes I 99% sure your right.

Yea it has all the same gaps and everything. The 2 wider Copper plates with the 2 metallic plates between them.

It looks like it has a 6 inch slide capacity witch is great, I feel like at that size its going to be compact enough to tote around and not have tons of slide hanging out the back.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in my local tool centre today and I asked when the cordless mitre saw was going to be available in the UK?

He replied with " The cordless mitre saw will not be coming to the UK "  

Does any one know any different? Is this right? And if so why not?????

Makita has a 18v cordless mitre saw already available to buy!! So why can BLUE POO have one in the UK but not DEWALT???? 

He also said the dam second fix nail gun will not be available until September now!!! That date just keeps on moving further and further away!!!! Not a happy man!!!  :angry:

2nd fix nailer releasedate around september. Haven't heard anything else (read: earlier) so that's no real news.

Interesting about the cordless mitersaw. If anything it should come to the UK I reckon...

Wouldn't mind one myself for trimwork indeed. But then I'd need a big stand that folds into something really compact as well. I hate cutting on the floor as I see people often doing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...