New Shop Underway!

ChrisK

So some of you guys that have been around for a while have seen pics of my dark dank basement woodshop. The weekend before last my father in law, Larry, and I moved out laundry machine, dryer and freezer from the largest open are of our base,met to my woodshop. I did a 4' PT drop board every four feet to anchor the new PVC line that is longing the wall from the far gable end where the appliances once were to the other gable end. This is allowing me a much larger are to play in. Today I got some OSB, some more concrete anchors and some PT studs 4' long and added the first four panels. I would take pics but....all of my lighting is on the other end of the basement. He fully this weekend I can drop a bone and a half on three new style LED shop lights and get them installed.this is a big deal for me as I was never afforded the opportunity to do this before. My wife is liking the new walls and pretty soon my MFT will be up, my Kapex station will be underway and my New DW745 will have a bench to hold it. It's still a dark post war basement but....those panels made it seem a whole lot brighter (of course I painted the ). Super stoked!

• Like 5

No I can't figure it out other than to say the site only allows small file sizes of 4.41kb. For some reason I used to be able to upload pics all the time and in the last few months no more. I have been doing links to photobuclet (one of the members suggested).

No I can't figure it out other than to say the site only allows small file sizes of 4.41kb. For some reason I used to be able to upload pics all the time and in the last few months no more. I have been doing links to photobuclet (one of the members suggested).

photobucket ok cool gonna try that bro and once again congrats on the new shop bro!

Hey .. Take a look here

Tools in Action - Power Tool Forum → My control panel → Settings → Manage Attachments

We all got about 10 MB space and Chris you have used it all my friend.. So remove old pic... And you can upload again

• Like 2

Hey .. Take a look here

Tools in Action - Power Tool Forum → My control panel → Settings → Manage Attachments

We all got about 10 MB space and Chris you have used it all my friend.. So remove old pic... And you can upload again

I think you nailed it, I was loading a pic the other day and it said to big........so I went off site but when I read your post I see mine is 99.5% full leaving a very small amount.......

Got to work downstairs for a few hours though you would never know it. I built a scrap wood Clamp rack. Step 2. Got some clamps up, have to build another but this will get stuff off the ground. Really simple, ripped a piece of 3/4" plywood with my TS, cut several 7" slots in it. Glued and screwed (Kreg) a support rack, did a quick jig on the Kapex cut a bunch of vertical supports, Kregged it up, through some deck screws in and viola. It still looks like a freakin' Tijuana Abortion Clinic on a Monday morning after Fiesta down there :(

• Like 1

I hope it comes out okay Mike. Still a dark dank basement and I can only frame in part of the concrete foundation for access reasons but believe me, it's going to be just great for me! I've wanted to do this for years and just being able to move over is awesome. I cleared up some of my pics and will try to attach a photo of the mess that is my little shop!

<a href="http://s44.photobucket.com/user/chriskelby/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6c4131df.jpg.html"target

• Like 1

I hope it comes out okay Mike. Still a dark dank basement and I can only frame in part of the concrete foundation for access reasons but believe me, it's going to be just great for me! I've wanted to do this for years and just being able to move over is awesome. I cleared up some of my pics and will try to attach a photo of the mess that is my little shop!

"http://s44.photobucket.com/user/chriskelby/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6c4131df.jpg.html"