New Milwaukee M12 vacuum came today...

Moze

Fantastic video Moze! Awesome comparison! Very timely as my Ridgid shop smoked up the other day and I don't want a big shop vac especially since I'm running two midis on my tools.

If you want to push the issue Ridgid offers a lifetime warranty on the motor head of the vacuum. I wouldn't hurt to get it replaced a wet dry vacuum isn't perfect but it's great as a beater vacuum so the Festool doesn't have to deal with just really nasty stuff you end up vacuuming some times. Here is the info if you want to try and get it fixed/replaced under warranty. I love my Ridgid Vac I personally wish they offered something more like a dust collector. You know auto filter clean and all the goodies! https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/wet-dry-vac-warranty

• Like 1

Thanks DR, I'll give it a try. I didn't register it as it was a Christmas special about three years ago but maybe they'll replace it?

The Vacuums don't have the same rules as the power tools. It's that weird Emerson/ TTI spit on who makes what. Emerson builds and supports the vacuums

moze,  great review!    i have the 18v makita, similar to the milwaukee and bosch.. i love it for fast cleanup situations or just little touch ups as I'm leaving a customers house.   no it isn't perfect but it does a darn good job for what it is and how light and portable it is.