MILWAUKEE FANS REJOICE

Taylors Tools

Eric I know you were bummed that Dan got the yellow tool box but hey who needs that get this instead! This looks amazing built in power strips on both cabinets, a peg board on the top! I dont know when they will be in stores but once I find one im getting it... that is when I can afford it! Also I dont know if this was posted before but I saw it and thought it was pretty sweet

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-46-in-8-Drawer-Steel-Storage-Chest-Red-MWTC4616B2OU/205807923

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-46-in-8-Drawer-Rolling-Steel-Storage-Cabinet-Red-MWTC4616B2OD/205807921

It looks nice and the price seems good but I would rather have more shallower drawers on the bottom though. For that price I could live with it. I do like the built on power strip feature. I bet they are made by someone else for them from a reputable manufacturer.

So being a meat head I figure...."hey, I'll check this cool box on HD"....then, knowing they have been sold out of the Dewalt box for over a month I type in "Dewalt Tool Box"....you'll LOVE this KWC.....I found they have some upper units for the Dealt box for $125 shipped to the store. I bought one.

http://t.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-6-Drawer-Metal-Top-Storage-Chest-in-Yellow-DWMT73678/205038303/

No peg board. This'll look good in the new shop....holding those new Klein hand tools! I'll have to wait for the Milwaukee one to show up. Maybe they will know the price down. Then maybe Bosch will have one. Then maybe Festool will have one. Then maybe.......

The Dewalt one has deeper sliders which is great for me because I am not a wrench turner. I need room for the small collection of hand tools I have and measuring equipment.

Damnit I think they should send me one for being DR99 the Milwaukee superfan! That tool box looks cool. The Dewalt is tempting just because of the price $125 bucks that's super cheap

I'm liking the deeper drawers too. Much better for me to store the bigger tools.

Yeah I just checked a while ago Mike and the base unit is sold out. I'd love to get the Milwaukee but the Dewalt is a lot cheaper. And like Travis pointed out and even in Eric and Dams review, it's not a Mac or Snap On but it'll do me just great!

Yeah I just checked a while ago Mike and the base unit is sold out. I'd love to get the Milwaukee but the Dewalt is a lot cheaper. And like Travis pointed out and even in Eric and Dams review, it's not a Mac or Snap On but it'll do me just great!

damn!!! They are! hopefully more will come in stock soon or I might be forced to get the milwaukee