DeWalt: Build in the USA, Disassembled in Canada

n00b

I have to agree with ProToolNut, this guy does come off real smart. At the same time though I just do not care for his demeanor. He has to be talking like this for ratings and more views, which I don't really get. If you want to watch and hear someone talk like that, there is much more entertaining visuals to go along with the mouth on Youtube.

The other thing that would help him is to actually have some for thought of a plan how disassembling the drill and breaking it down properly piece by piece explaining it. You kind of get lost as the viewer when it feels like he as the host is stumbling around and kind of lost himself.

Honestly, as an instructor, I would show this video to others becoming instructors on what not to do.

I would also say that a lot of the Fuel/XR/Brushless tool owners would argue greatly over Brushless tools barely having a longer battery life.

From what little I know of youtube, it's a world in and of itself...kinda like here, but dumb.

People "know" each other and they fight and some become "famous" and some get paid...it's still dumb...

"Hey 'Lil Johnny, what do you wanna be when you grow-up?"

"I WANNA BE FAMOUS ON THE INNERNETS!!1!"

Anywho...I've watched some of his older videos and he's a legit inventor/engineer and he's soliciting funds in order to move forward with his projects, which is pretty cool.

Heck, he's having people send him tools to do teardowns...that's pretty impressive in itself...but then he's giving those tools away to youtube-people, which is pretty rad.

So, watching another of his vids where he's doing some tune-up action on his wife's Mazda, when I spot this in the background...I'm sure set there totally by accident...

X8A6AWs.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

I think I just found a new avatar.

Exit question: Can I use this as an avatar? I'm unawares as to the forums "rules", and there doesn't seem to be an obsenity filter of any sort.

• Like 1

So, watching another of his vids where he's doing some tune-up action on his wife's Mazda, when I spot this in the background...I'm sure set there totally by accident...

X8A6AWs.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

I think I just found a new avatar.

Exit question: Can I use this as an avatar? I'm unawares as to the forums "rules", and there doesn't seem to be an obsenity filter of any sort.

Hahhaha this guy is joke i think hes funny i dont care if he useing bad words or what ever fuck i curse all the time we are adults he doesnt make these videos for little kids hahah but anyway i love that he is sticking it to the big guys and all the dewalt fans getting butt hurt but the milwaukee fans dont seem to care that he is talking shit about there brand hahaha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk