Win tools from Stanley

KnarlyCarl

Found another tools giveaway, I have a few nice Stanley items, kind of forget about them to be honest. 253d8968d066b7e0fa21ef8eadd4fdd0.jpghttp://www.stanleytools.com/en-us/Explore/Product-Stories/Sweeps

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I saw that! I would not mind the tool cabinet. Looks pretty cool! I too have a few Stanley fatmax items. Tape measures and their line of magnetic levels.

whoever took that photo and designed that image must be a handsome guy [emoji14]

i thought this was going out tomorrow. guess it was today...

I get it, I get it, putting the pieces together. Nice of you to make a presence here too. Are you working on mostly Stanley, or black&decker or dewalt stuff? Or a mix of everything at the Stanley Black&Decker conglomerate?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

another USA only contest.......don't these companies realize some Canadians buy their tools too?

Legal issues. If I recall correctly outright sweepstakes aren't allowed in Canada. They have to have a token "skill question" that's like " What is one+one?" because there is a loophole that says games with multiple winners are allowed to choose who gets the prize by a random drawing of the winners. Too much of a hassle for them. The rest of you canuks are all hosed.

Legal issues. If I recall correctly outright sweepstakes aren't allowed in Canada. They have to have a token "skill question" that's like " What is one+one?" because there is a loophole that says games with multiple winners are allowed to choose who gets the prize by a random drawing of the winners. Too much of a hassle for them. The rest of you canuks are all hosed.

that legal issue only applies to quebec and if you notice when and only when say milwaukee includes Canada they mention not quebec......so ya they can add all the rest of Canada

• Like 2

popular woodworking.com is having a contest and the rules states

"OFFERED ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). "

so they all could do it if they wanted to....

Canada is made up of all of Canada and then Quebec....

all of Canada must have french and english quebec has english optional???

that legal issue only applies to quebec and if you notice when and only when say milwaukee includes Canada they mention not quebec......so ya they can add all the rest of Canada

I think sometimes it comes down to the hassle of shipping and tariffs. TIA tried to do international contests and the hassle was abit too much for them too handle. I can't say that billion dollar companies can't figure out a way is some BS though. Wish we could get a simple answer why Americas hat gets hosed on contests.