This happened 2 years ago and I was quiet about it. Just so you guys know a dewalt flexvolt battery burned my truck writing it off. Luckily the fire shorted wiring out turning my headlights on this was at 930 pm before bedtime. I noticed the lights on so went to check and my truck dash was melted on one side along with the door panel. When I opened the door the fire started to burn more intensely. I managed to put the fire out with water I had panicked and burned my hand resulting in third degree burns. Fire dept was also called to make sure. The burning vehicle was beside 2 other vehicles and my house. I can't imagine what would have happened if I didn't notice the headlights on and we went to sleep, it could have burned the other 2 vehicles and my house could have caught fire possibly killing us in our sleep. Be very wary of your batteries I would store them in a aluminum or steel container just in case. Any thoughts.