Quick charging batteries versus Long Life batteries

PutnamEco

Maybe 1 hour = 2 years? I don't mind an hour charge cycle to bad but I think 2 hours would be a bit annoying. My Red Lithium XC's are about a year and a half old and I hardly notice a difference in the them versus when they were new. A little bit maybe, but nothing big. The 30 minute cycle seems a little quick though.

I'd like to see the manufacturers offer a battery program. You could pay a flat fee at purchase or upon return or something like that and change out batteries every so often. They could rebuild them upon exchange and keep the rebuilt batteries cycling through the program.

I'd like to see the manufacturers offer a battery program. You could pay a flat fee at purchase or upon return or something like that and change out batteries every so often. They could rebuild them upon exchange and keep the rebuilt batteries cycling through the program.

Hilti as their fleet program, as long as the tool is leased for you will have good batteries and they are one of the few manufacturers that I have ever heard of rebuilding Lith-Ion batteries.