:) :) Big Changes!

ChrisK

Well.....in my "New Shop Underway" blogosphere thingy I eluded to something really crazy going on.

I found out something really crazy on Thursday. Well......

Im going to be a daddy. [emoji3]

BIG CONGRATS DUDE!!! You'll be awesome Chris, let the nursery build begin!!

• Like 1

That's great news old man to hear your going to be a papa. When your child is in high school you'll be social security age lol. I'm sorry misery loves company. Congratulations. No more festools [emoji30][emoji323][emoji322]

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Well.....in my "New Shop Underway" blogosphere thingy I eluded to something really crazy going on.

I found out something really crazy on Thursday. Well......

Im going to be a daddy. :D

Yes you did elude to something, this is great news, i really hope it goes well for you... Guy at work just had his second son yesterday! So anyways I think it's best if you accept that Oxx box graciously lol you're going to need it

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Glasseyi said:

That's great news old man to hear your going to be a papa. When your child is in high school you'll be social security age lol. I'm sorry misery loves company. Congratulations. No more festools emoji30.pngemoji323.pngemoji322.png

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkemoji848.png

Heck I'll be retired in 2 years and three months! I'll be a stay at home dad. I'll be 46 in July!!!!

• Like 4

congrats dude......yup you may have lived thru it with others on the job but this is totally different......like when your at the mall and you see/hear a whinny kid....." shut that $%^##@ kid up but when it is your kid you think let it out scream if you want....lol

• Like 1

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!!!  Bro!!! I'm happy for you my friend!! Get ready to experience a love that you've never felt before bro! I have 2 big boys and a set of twins boy and girl and I'm done bro!!! LOL!! Your gonna make a great DAD dude Congrats again my friend!!

• Like 4

You guys are the best. I haven't even told the guys at work, that's where you all rate!  Thanks for all of the kind words. After being married for almost 20 years when she left and no kids I thought I had an "issue" now my wife Samantha and I have been together for a year and a half and BAM! Thursday we are supposed to get a more in depth ultra sound and he or she should have the heart beat appear. Can't wait! This morning on the way into the office I had to help the patrol guys with a hot call and the whole time I'm like.....dude! Be careful! I NEVER say that! My wife called afterwards, scolded me me and asked me if I'm ready for three more! I'm retiring in 2.3, No way, if I have a girl I'll never survive the teen years! 

AND MY FRIGGIN ATV AINT FOR SALE!!!!!!!! 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

AND MY FRIGGIN ATV AINT FOR SALE!!!!!!!! 

damn straight you get the little gaffer on that thing as soon as he or she can reach the controls......

• Like 2

Awesome Chris,congrats!

Nothing to be skeered of man,after a day or two natural instincts kick in. Gives another thing for you and the misses to bond over as well.

My suggestion is to relax and let it ride man. Kids are awesome,especially when you can start doing projects with them.

In the very beginning can be a little rough due to lack of sleep and such,just do what ya can to make momma happy and comfy. Things will be all good.

I have 2 sons and a daughter and the 3 of them are gonna be teens at nearly the same timeframe. My kids are amazingly good compared to many kids most of us see in public,but I dont put up with any nonsense.

My kids know how we expect them to act and that they might get a little tap if they get a little crazy with the boundaries. 

• Like 4