EBay Deals Permathread

JimboS1ice

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Milwaukee-2454-20-M12-FUEL-12-Volt-Brushless-3-8-in-Impact-Wrench-Tool-Only-/182208949880?hash=item2a6c7fee78:g:1DUAAOSwARZXi9Hk&autorefresh=true

Milwaukee #2454-20 M12 FUEL 12-Volt Brushless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench (Tool-Only) - USED - BUY IT NOW - $99 + 12.95 shipping or BEST OFFER

15 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

I can't believe how low these are selling for, it's a great drill! I want to get the Fuel but there's basically no resell value for the 2407-20, so that's ANOTHER drill sitting that I rarely use.

Just now, BMack37 said:

I can't believe how low these are selling for, it's a great drill! I want to get the Fuel but there's basically no resell value for the 2407-20, so that's ANOTHER drill sitting that I rarely use.

I have the fuel drill, but thinking about adding this one

I flip through eBay quite a bit when I'm just watching tv, nothing too crazy in deals lately been quiet, I'm sure when the flex volt stuff comes out we'll see a big rush of 20v stuff, eBay runs hot with promos, so when you see free tool deals a lot of that migrates to eBay, after the tool barn stuff there's a bunch of brushless Makita grinders on the market

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584