Didn't like seeing that empty M12 slot in charger so...

wildroamer

Seems like a good deal. I hope so...

Just ordered M12 Fuel Impact Driver and M12 Fuel Hackzall bare tools from Toolbarn for $248.

Came with free;

- Dual-volt charger

- Redlithium 2.0ah compact battery (2)

- Redlithium 4.0XC battery

- Contractor bag

Whatcha think? Will need the Hackzall for an upcoming deck build, though I really want an M18 Fuel Sawzall...

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, wildroamer said:

Seems like a good deal. I hope so...

Just ordered M12 Fuel Impact Driver and M12 Fuel Hackzall bare tools from Toolbarn for $248.

Came with free;

- Dual-volt charger

- Redlithium 2.0ah compact battery (2)

- Redlithium 4.0XC battery

- Contractor bag

Whatcha think? Will need the Hackzall for an upcoming de k build, though I really want an M18 Fuel Sawzall...

I think that's a heck of a deal dude! Congratulations. I love the M12 Fuel hackzall. It's a real beast!

• Like 1

That's great! It seems they are trying to move more of the 12v tools, everyone has free batteries. I have the regular 12v hackzall, and decided to keep it vs the fuel because it's smaller and fits in my toolbox easier. If i need something bigger, i grab the 18v fuel sawzall

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

That's great! It seems they are trying to move more of the 12v tools, everyone has free batteries. I have the regular 12v hackzall, and decided to keep it vs the fuel because it's smaller and fits in my toolbox easier. If i need something bigger, i grab the 18v fuel sawzall

You're right about that.  Wonder if we'll see gen2 or 3.0 and 6.0 batteries in June.

Good to hear he positive feedback guys. I'm hoping they don't come out with Gen 2 too soon, I'll be jealous of you early adopters!

I had a long phone conversation with a Milwaukee rep about my experience with the One Key on my M18's. Ended up shipping them off to Mil for replacement. Hoping for better results with the new set, bit honestly don't really care much about that functionality.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, got the tools, but I'm not going to keep them. I was a bit surprised the M12 impact driver is actually bigger than my M18. So, since it was a package deal, I'm going to send the whole shebang back, and get an M18 Fuel Sawzall. The more I see of that bad boy, the more I want/need one!

2 hours ago, wildroamer said:

Well, got the tools, but I'm not going to keep them. I was a bit surprised the M12 impact driver is actually bigger than my M18. So, since it was a package deal, I'm going to send the whole shebang back, and get an M18 Fuel Sawzall. The more I see of that bad boy, the more I want/need one!

Need... Yes!

• Like 2