Happy Memorial Day

JimboS1ice

Everyone have a happy Memorial Day weekend, everybody stay safe. As we light up the grills and pop open the beers take a moment to salute those that sacrificed their lives for us to take a day off work and over indulge ourselves. We wouldn't be here today without them. Also don't forget those of which protect us from ourselves namely the police who have such bad images these days no thanks to media and fire fighters and EMS. Cheers guys and have a safe weekend!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 10

???????? Yes sir. Big salute for everyone who sacrifice their lives and time away from family to keep ?? great!! Back the Red and back the Blue who are always under heavy scrutiny but always out to save and protect us. Please don't forget to wear life jackets!!! Have a safe weekend crew!!

• Like 5

[emoji488][emoji894][emoji481][emoji482][emoji485][emoji471][emoji955][emoji966][emoji954][emoji601][emoji602][emoji603][emoji1013][emoji323][emoji322]?[emoji1152]?[emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

From a fan of tools with lots of assistance from Siri #TIACREW

• Like 5

Happy Memorial Day weekend guys, with all the hustle and bustle of the holiday it is your chance to head to Canada.........cheap tools, clean water and well no Trump......

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, comp56 said:

Happy Memorial Day weekend guys, with all the hustle and bustle of the holiday it is your chance to head to Canada.........cheap tools, clean water and well no Trump......

I think I might even still have dual citizenship with Canada, but I can't bring myself to go up there. Only one brand of bubblegum? How am I supposed to drive without the bubblegum what has a duck that inexplicably can chew bubblegum on it?  Amateur hour up there buddy.

Also, long live America home of the free and a big thanks to those who made and keep it safe, secure, and free. We may have our issues as a nation, but in the end it isn't our issues that will define us. It is the willingness of brave men and women, both in and outside of the armed forces, to keep hope alive in America. They know that although America has seen better days, although there may be dark days coming, the ole' red white and blue will pull through despite those who would have you believe that we are  a lost cause.