M28 is back?

Bmill25

Well Dewalt is rumored to be launching a new higher voltage platform. I'm conflicted as Milwaukee the whole power tool market was moving away from the higher volt tools and standardizing on 18v platforms. They were getting near corded power with 18v packs. The only 36v tools that were selling were the sds drills really. The M28 fuel drills have been out for about a year now, but have zero marketing from Milwaukee.

I wonder if he got some false information tool companies are not cool with new product information being outed like that. Although I think he's on the outs with Milwaukee after his nailer review. Technically we are not supposed to talk about RTR cause of the shit he started with TIA, but this isn't a true promotion and it is interesting.

3 minutes ago, DR99 said:

I wonder if he got some false information tool companies are not cool with new product information being outed like that. Although I think he's on the outs with Milwaukee after his nailer review. Technically we are not supposed to talk about RTR cause of the shit he started with TIA, but this isn't a true promotion and it is interesting.

Whoops. I hope a Milwaukee agent doesn't come knocking on my door because of this post. 

Why would they release a hole hawg and a super hawg? That list just seems skeptical to me, they came out with the 9.0 batteries to take the edge off the week higher voltage line and allow you not to have to have the higher voltage packs

I dunno. My wallet can't tolerate a 28v grinder and impact wrench. I don't know how credible this info is. I would find it hard to believe. Who knows though. RTR has a particularly irritating set of facial expressions so I find it hard to believe anything he says.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

I dunno. My wallet can't tolerate a 28v grinder and impact wrench. I don't know how credible this info is. I would find it hard to believe. Who knows though. RTR has a particularly irritating set of facial expressions so I find it hard to believe anything he says.

Ill stick with the M18

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

Why would they release a hole hawg and a super hawg? That list just seems skeptical to me, they came out with the 9.0 batteries to take the edge off the week higher voltage line and allow you not to have to have the higher voltage packs

Yea the 9.0ah has the higher amp draw. I'm doubtful on them pushing the M28 line after so many years or neglect and pushing M18 as their dominant line.

Yea the 9.0ah has the higher amp draw. I'm doubtful on them pushing the M28 line after so many years or neglect and pushing M18 as their dominant line.

Yea they've been swinging hard with m18 taking everything out so why would they go with m28? Although you and I don't wear a red shirt with a Milwaukee patch on it either

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You never know 100% but defiantly skeptical also the lineup of new tools was massive even for Milwaukee to handle

Yea reading that I was like holy crap? That many tools all at once, imagine from a production stand point

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yah! Or lack thereof, sometimes I wonder if he's lip syncing to a computer generated voice....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Are we allowing links to his website now?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I didn't mean to start anything. I just saw this and thought I'd post it here for confirmation. I apologize. Please take this thread down.