#worldsfirst

Kenneth Denmark

24 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Dodge make their frames better nowadays?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My Ram is 10 years old, I never hardly wash or clean it, and I live right on the ocean. Other than surface rust on the underbody and my windshield wiper arms, it's perfect. Fanboys have their heads stuck in the 90's and early 2000's with the rear fender issues of days long gone. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I did hear that Ford was coming out with a heated tailgate next year. Keeps your hands warm when you push it and your ass warm while you wait for the tow truck to show up. 

I believe this is it! :D

IMG_3182.PNG

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rtorres092382 said:

Thoughts on a cordless trim router, think we'll ever see this? Hell, is there even a market for this other than me who wants as much cordless tech as possible?

In theory it's a good idea, but I don't think there would be enough demand for a company to make one. 99% of people I feel only use a router indoors or >50 feet away from an outlet. 

2 hours ago, DaveJr. said:

In theory it's a good idea, but I don't think there would be enough demand for a company to make one. 99% of people I feel only use a router indoors or >50 feet away from an outlet. 

Ryobi already make one of these (18v) so that wouldn't be a world first.

Just now, Tool Lover 69 said:

Porter-Cable had them beat, they had a 19.2 volt years ago that used the same bases as the 100/590s. I am sure they could be found on Ebay, then you would just need to get a couple of batteries rebuilt so that you had a way to use it.

4 minutes ago, Tool Lover 69 said:

It would also be 20v and thus not a part of the world first announcement. Could still be part of a reveal of the general event though. 

6 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Nice design, I especially like the giant search bar that comes up when you scroll up the page. I don't spend much time on their site, but it's well done. 

man the guy on the levels page sure is handsome!;)