Ants!!!!! Ants Everywhere!!!!!

DaveJr.

55 minutes ago, Rewind said:

There is a science museum that has a casting done on a fire ant mound showing the mound above and all the tunnels below ground........it's INCREADABLLY LARGE!!!! It's amazing to see the network of tunnels and nest underground!!!

I agree, I've seen a few different displays of mounds and beehives and they're really neat. I'm a bit of a nature documentary(I literally have all the BBC HD nature shows on my computer) fan and museum fan so this stuff is really cool to me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WigWagWorkshop said:
Napalm!!!!!!  But yeah, F*** ants, especially those tiny little piss ants, than invade our kitchen beginning of every summer.

My bug man told me use cinnamon, they don't like it and it's safe for food cabinets, works pretty well for them tiny ones.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ants aren't much of a big deal up here, at all. I have had really tiny ones around the kitchen and bath sinks the last couple of weeks. I finally got around to spraying, and that's seems to have taken care of it, at least for now.

Ticks, now that's a whole nother story - a couple on myself a day as of late.