Put up a wall in the shop

Rutter

1 minute ago, JimboS1ice said:

You only get better by doing!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes you never get better. Lol. It's better than the first time I put up sheet rock, let's say it was not successful. Lol. 

Sometimes you never get better. Lol. It's better than the first time I put up sheet rock, let's say it was not successful. Lol. 

Not always true, be open to criticism and pay attention to what works and doesn't work and what you could do differently, you would be surprised.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Your two sentences contradict each other!

Anyways, did your lawn mower chew a path through the wall there lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

good job, first time I did drywall it wasn't very pretty but after a few times it all comes together......I still take way longer than most but I am now confident to do any drywall.

here is my living room ceiling almost 12 feet high, there is 6-14 footers and then some..after some mudding and sanding.....not a ripple or seam to be had....

DSC_0686.jpg

DSC_0690.jpg

• Like 4

I'm alright at taping. I just can't keep my mud lines from looking like garbage there all over the place. It looks like that one kid in class who can not color inside the lines. Lol. Btw I was one of the kids that could color in the lines. 

• Like 1

haha don't kid yourself, you did good, my first wall I think I had more mud that drywall...lol and I know this cause the wall was about a 1" thinker at one end....lol

then again this was before youtube...only way to see how it was done properly was to watch someone do it in person....

• Like 3