Not bad deals from CPO

JimboS1ice

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Finally! ACME website doesn't have it in stock yet, might not for weeks...but it's on Amazon though CPO (10 in stock) for $230 bare tool. For that price with the canister I'd buy it right now but I'm going to hold out. 

EDIT: scratch that, I'm ordering from ACME and I'll wait for it. They have a $20 off $100 or more with "dewalt20" at checkout.

$159 for a not even released tool that retails for $200? I'll take that, yes I will!!! I'll buy the damn bag later. So excited! 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Finally! ACME website doesn't have it in stock yet, might not for weeks...but it's on Amazon though CPO (10 in stock) for $230 bare tool. For that price with the canister I'd buy it right now but I'm going to hold out. 

EDIT: scratch that, I'm ordering from ACME and I'll wait for it. They have a $20 off $100 or more with "dewalt20" at checkout.

$159 for a not even released tool that retails for $200? I'll take that, yes I will!!! I'll buy the damn bag later. So excited! 

As soon as I get home home tomorrow I'm ordering one too! Can't wait. I don't need no stinking bag. 

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ropeaccessnut
    Newest Member
    Ropeaccessnut