Massive Compact BL Drill Fight! Dewalt, Milwaukee, Bosch, Makita, Metabo, Panasonic

dwain

Great video. Thanks for putting in all the work to make it! Can't wait to see the next one. 

I'm still waiting on an order for the (last place) Metabo. I haven't seen it in person yet but chose it for its light weight and small size (after seeing the TIA review).

Did you find the grip too large and uncomfortable or was it smaller than other Metabo grips? How did it compare to Dewalt's? 

7 minutes ago, D W said:

Great video. Thanks for putting in all the work to make it! Can't wait to see the next one. 

I'm still waiting on an order for the (last place) Metabo. I haven't seen it in person yet but chose it for its light weight and small size (after seeing the TIA review).

Did you find the grip too large and uncomfortable or was it smaller than other Metabo grips? How did it compare to Dewalt's? 

cheers mate. I thought the Metabo grip seemed a little larger than I'd have expected, but that's probably because the drill is so tiny. I think its superb in the hand.

• Like 1

I love your video's, doing the multi-window comparisons is the only way to go. 

Also thanks for calling out Dewalt on their bullshit cheap chargers. I've now got three of them in various kits, and the first thing I do is hand them to anyone else that has Dewalt tools. Total malarkey. 

• Like 1

Awesome video as always Dwayne, you guys really go the (several) extra mile(s) with your comparisons and testing. The editing, and multi pane view for tests etc. really kicks ass. I must say as a guy who hasn't taken DeWalt seriously for a couple years, I'm really warming up to them. That compact has thoughtful features and tons of power. The Bosch has the safety and convenience features that show that it and the yellow definitely outclass the Milwaukee. 

Also, pretty sketchy for DeWalt to include the garbage-tier charger. I did a double take at the comparison chart at charge times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bremon said:

Awesome video as always Dwayne, you guys really go the (several) extra mile(s) with your comparisons and testing. The editing, and multi pane view for tests etc. really kicks ass. I must say as a guy who hasn't taken DeWalt seriously for a couple years, I'm really warming up to them.

Thanks Bremon! Yeah I dare say that I'd have put 45-50 hours all up into this comparison, plus a full day for Mike too. I try to make our comparisons the best around. Dewalt have really stepped up their game lately!

4 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I love your video's, doing the multi-window comparisons is the only way to go. 

Also thanks for calling out Dewalt on their bullshit cheap chargers. I've now got three of them in various kits, and the first thing I do is hand them to anyone else that has Dewalt tools. Total malarkey. 

Thanks mate. Yeah it's a pretty crappy move by Dewalt, don't like it all.

• Like 1