Knipex vs NWS

PutnamEco

Hell, we have a hard enough time getting the latest stuff from the European manufacturers we do have.

I can't help but think of Wayne not being able to find anything other than Chinese roto hammers, you think him being so much closer he would have much better access than we do here.

Free trade Hmmmm...

I still go out of my way to get American hand tools, but I've pretty much given up on power tools. That Makita is the first of what I consider "traditional" SDS style hammers with interchangeable chucks that I've seen.

I have not given up on American power tools. There are still plenty of perfectly usable old tools available in the used tool market. Maybe if we quit buying Chinese tools they will go away.

People really don't have much choice. There are only so many old power tools to be had and there really aren't any new American alternatives.

If they would start buying only higher quality tools like Hilti and Festool the market would change in 6 months to a year tops. Manufacturing can change quickly these days.