You Can Only Pick One

WigWagWorkshop

In this day and age, we have unlimited access to just about any band , and any album. So let's pretend that you have to choose one. Not for a lifetime, but to complete a project that you have poured your heart and soul into. What album would be your climatic jam to finish the project to?

• Like 2

Great post !!!

i usually go for reggae music when working. It calms me down helps me focus. But when finishing a big project ........

Hmmmm , I may have to go with the quintessential Bob Marley Songs of Freedom..... However, It's a box set so if the project finish is slow we have enough tunes .....

(I know I'm getting old, but it is a classic)

????

• Like 1

For me it's Primus - Pork Soda. Pink Floyd - Animals is a close second.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I love animals, great album but that's a toss up between that and wish you were here, shine on you crazy diamonds 6-9 is my hands down favorite Floyd jam

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, regopit said:

I just saw David Gilmour at radio city music hall a few months ago. His new album is good.

Yeah bought the actual disk of Endless River when  it came out. Forgot all about it. It's been months since I listened to it. Good album. It amuses me that Stephen Hawking does more vocals than him on it. Gilmour has another newer one right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Yeah bought the actual disk of Endless River when  it came out. Forgot all about it. It's been months since I listened to it. Good album. It amuses me that Stephen Hawking does more vocals than him on it. Gilmour has another newer one right?

• Like 4

On 6/29/2016 at 9:05 PM, WigWagWorkshop said:

In this day and age, we have unlimited access to just about any band , and any album. So let's pretend that you have to choose one. Not for a lifetime, but to complete a project that you have poured your heart and soul into. What album would be your climatic jam to finish the project to?

Ronnie Montrose--- "Open Fire"   

Open Fire

• Like 1